As well as being the happiest day of your life, your wedding can be a great way to support Spoons.
If you would like to ask for donations, the easiest way is to set up a Justgiving page, which makes it so easy for your guests and loved ones to help.
If you would like to have our wedding favours at your special day, please contact our fundraising team, who will be delighted to help you.
Fundraising at Other Events
An anniversary, graduation or retirement, whatever the occasion, weâ€™d love to celebrate with you. A popular and easy way to fundraise is to set up a Justgiving page. It is really easy to set up and your donations will come directly to us, so you can concentrate on celebrating your special day.
How do I set up a fundraising page?
There are two main platforms you can use to create your fundraiser:-
JustGiving or FacebookÂ
Both are really simple to set up and your donations come automatically to Spoons, so you can concentrate on celebrating your day!
How can I maximise my funding?
Here are some easy ways to maximise each donation:-
- We would encourage you to set a target on your fundraising page â€“ it really does make a difference
- Add your story and why you are supporting Spoons and then share widely amongst your friends, family and colleagues
- Please do ask your friends and family to tick the Gift Aid box, if appropriate, by mentioning the benefits to them. If they are a UK Tax payer, this will increase their donation by 25% at no extra cost to them.
- Spread the word – Tell people about it by chatting, emailing or sharing on your social media channels
Use our fundraising materials
Make use of our fundraising materials such as collection boxes, balloons, T-shirts and pin badge
Are there other ways to pay in my fundraising?
- You can pay in online
- We can provide you with our bank details
- Send cheques and/or sponsorship forms to Spoons, Albany Mill, Old Hall Street, Mancheter, M24 1LA or email [email protected]
We are here to help
Our fundraising team are very much here to support you, whether you would like some of our materials or to chat through some of your ideas, get in touch with our fundraising team via [email protected] or by calling 0300 365 0363 who will be delighted to help.
Your presents are powerful â€“ every donation will help us support some of the 3,450 families who experience neonatal care in Greater Manchester each year. Now that is something to celebrate.