Whether it is your or your childâ€™s birthday, we are absolutely thrilled that you have chosen to share your special day with Spoons and we very much look forward to celebrating with you. Thank you!
A popular and easy way to help support us, is to set up a fundraiser for friends and family to donate to.
How do I set up a fundraising page?
There are two main platforms you can use to create your fundraiser:-
Both are really simple to set up and your donations come automatically to Spoons, so you can concentrate on celebrating your day!
How can I maximise my funding?
Here are some easy ways to maximise each donation:-
- We would encourage you to set a target on your fundraising page â€“ it really does make a difference
- Add your story and why you are supporting Spoons and then share widely amongst your friends, family and colleagues
- Please do ask your friends and family to tick the Gift Aid box, if appropriate, by mentioning the benefits to them. If they are a UK Tax payer, this will increase their donation by 25% at no extra cost to them.
- Spread the word – Tell people about it by chatting, emailing or sharing on your social media channels
Use our fundraising materials
Make use of our fundraising materials such as collection boxes, balloons, T-shirts and pin badges
Are there other ways to pay in my fundraising?
- You can pay in online
- We can provide you with our bank details
- Send cheques and/or sponsorship forms to Spoons, Albany Mill, Old Hall Street, Mancheter, M24 1LA or email [email protected]
We are here to help
Our fundraising team are very much here to support you, whether you would like some of our materials or to chat through some of your ideas, get in touch with our fundraising team via [email protected] or by calling 0300 365 0363 who will be delighted to help.
Your presents are powerful â€“ every donation will help us support some of the 3450 families who experience neonatal care in Greater Manchester each year. Now that is something to celebrate.